Saturday, August 23, 2008

With Friends

(Sigh) How I wish we still lived in Seattle. I had a lovely time visiting old friends. We kept ourselves on the go as we bounced from house to house. I didn't take my camera everywhere we went so I don't have pics of lots of people we saw. I felt like I was back home. There are people there that I love like family.
Our dear friends the Paxman's had a little dessert party for us at their home, allowing us to see lots of friends at once.
Not pictured are the Salmon's. We went to their house one night. They took such good care of us while we lived there. Lori was out of town:( so we skyped her and got to see not only her, but Kath and Tim's new baby twins!
Also not pictured are the Cardon's. I got to hold Dana's beautiful new baby Daniel and go to Cam's eagle court of honor.
I went out one night with the ladies from my old dinner group, Rachel, TeriAnne, and Jen, which was a blast. I saw Chantalle and three of her kids. We also went to the Hansen's new home and spent an evening eating, talking, and boating. I had to cancel a play date with the Jessica Forsgren to take Tagg to the doctor:( He had a bad case of croup.

This is Audrey Elison and Tay. We stayed with them the first two nights. Her mom Tracy is one of my best friends and my old jogging partner. I have a TON of admiration for her. We went walking at 5:30 in the morning, just like old times, and yes it rained (grrrrrrrrr).

We went to dinner at the Ranck's one night. Michelle planned a whole fish-themed party for us. We had SO much fun! She gave the kids fish cups, and let them whack a fish pinata. There was also hat and cookie decorating with lots of rainbow goldfish to eat. (Sigh...again) I miss you Michelle. You are so wonderful!

The pinata fell off the rope so Jeff bravely held it while my kids beat it up with a bat. Becca finally busted it open.

Tanner Paxman and Payte. My kids LOVE Tanner! He graciously played with them many many times. Dak asks me several times a day if we can "go to Vicki's."

Pictured above are Vicki, Tanner, and my kids. We stayed with the Paxman's several nights.
We LOVE them! I don't usually like to talk on the phone but I can spend hours talking to Vicki. It makes my day when she calls. I'm so comfortable with her. She is down to earth, funny, and genuinely loving. I keep trying to come up with a way for someone in my family to marry someone in her family; probably won't happen. I love you Vicki.

I forgot to bring Tagg's pajamas so I put him in one of Dak's T-shirts and Vicki put these huge socks on him.

1 comment:

Blue Eyed Girl said...

What a fun time! I am so happy you were able to go back and visit!
Miss you!