Sunday, August 31, 2008

Payte's 5!! Dak's 3!! Wooohoooo!

Happy birthday to these two Buccaneers!
Payte's and Dak's birthdays are August 24th and 27th respectively.
Arrrrrgh!
Dak, Dak, Dak.......I love this boy! He melts my heart.
His smile is as bright as his scowl is scary. His greatest love in life is probably his sister Payte. He copies her every word and action, literally. If Payte accidentally trips and falls, Dak voluntarily face plants alongside her.

Payte has the most endearing personality! It is impossible to not love her.
She has a special ability to enjoy people of all different types and ages. She is very confident and comfortable with herself, and others can in turn feel comfortable around her. I honestly haven't seen anything like it. She can make AnYoNe feel loved.
Dak wrapped up in his new Thomas towel.

This is a shot of Payte opening up her pirate sword. She was so excited....obviously.

9 comments:

Jessica F. said...

You have such a cute family! I cannot even handle how adorable they are.

Kathryn said...

They are just growing up so fast! I still remember when they were little babies. Birthdays are always so fun.

mikeandash said...

Cute kids! I think I probably say that every time, but they just are. Happy birthday to them!

Scott Fam Dam said...

Your kids are so adorable. I bet your house is wild and fun with all those kiddos! To answer your question about the mormon.org link, go to costumize, add a gadget,click on add a picture, from there you can add any pic from the web and put in a link. that should work. I hear you are the html girl so it shouldn't be a problem for you!!! I have no idea how to do any of that.

Sarah, Jordan, and Faye said...

Kat!!!!! oh how I miss you and your family! their birthday's look like they were super fun!...LOL...I am back in town now and so what all do you have planned this week? hope your great as it appears to be so and can't wait to see you!

Becky said...

I couldn't really read the text (gosh I'm getting old!) but that first picture is HILARIOUS! Your kids look exactly like little Kat of the good ol' days. SO cute!

mikeandmaranda said...

I wouldn't want to meet Dak on a pirate ship. That is an awesome picture. Tell turtle hi from us.

The Gibby's said...

Kat- your kids are beautiful. I know I say that too much, but my word! Can you give each of them a smooch for me? Happy birthday Payte and Dak!

Blue Eyed Girl said...

You seriously are so creative!
(I think you get that from your mom!) What a fun party!
Miss you guys!