Friday, August 22, 2008

At Ryan and Angi's

We spent the week after Cody's wedding with Ryan and Angi. I LOVE those guys! Brady and Julie were there too so it was double the fun..... and triple the diapers. I MISS MISS MISS living close to them. I am always amazed at the strength of Reese's family. I could go on and on but I'll just say that they are the BEST........yep, that pretty much sums it up.

Here we are at the International Water Bowl in the Seattle city center. The kids had a blast!


Posing atop an old stump on a hike at Whidbey Island


Thys is the oldest of the grandchildren on the Reynolds side. He is a wonderful kid! I love hanging out with him.

Josie, Ryan and Angi's youngest. I have the most beautiful nieces!

Taking the ferry to Whidbey

Mia and Tagg. She's a sweetie!


Angi made homemade raspberry lemonade. I didn't even get to try any because they sold out so quickly. Payte was in charge of the candy sales. It was amusing watching her trying to convince people they needed her candy.

Tay and Mia, best cousins.


Slip-n-slidin' in the backyard


Mia, Anabelle (did I spell it right Julie?), and Tay

1 comment:

Scott Fam Dam said...

I can't believe how old Angi and Ryan's kids are! It seems like yesterday we were hanging out with them in NY