Thursday, November 12, 2009

Tay's Baptism!

Tay was baptized on Sunday! It seemed as though she felt it were the best day of her life. She radiated. She was blessed to have both sets of grandparents there........... and a surprise visit from Uncle Ryan and MIA!!!!
We invited all of Tay's school teachers, and they ALL came! WOW! Thank you SO much everyone, for being there with her on her special day.
I am so proud of your decision to be baptized Tay!

Mrs. Spinosa (her current teacher)
Ms. Sequeira (first grade)
Ms. Cavezzi (kindergarten)
Mrs. D (her book club advisor)
Tay and her good friends

I regret not getting a picture of just Reese, me and Tay. I guess we could dress up and take one.............probably not gonna happen.

3 comments:

MaShay & Jason said...

Kat. I sooooo wish I could have been there. Mom and I threw the idea around but it just didn't seem possible with school, work and a husband. I called on Saturday to talk to Tay and Reese was supposed to have her call me. I should have known that wouldn't have happened. Will you let her know that I love her and miss her so much?! Thanks!

Jessica Jane said...

Hey are you pregnant? I couldn't tell from the picture for sure. Congratulations if you are. ( = I can't believe Tay is so grown up! It seems like she should be 4 or something. Time flies.

Thicks said...

ok.. I'm SO glad I wasn't the only one who noticed that! It makes me feel less rude for asking. MAn alive... I have some great little memories with all your children, but mostly Tay. It just doesn't seem right that she's already 8.