Monday, June 23, 2008

Four

I was tagged by my wonderful sis!

4 jobs I have had: pizza maker, bank teller, college recruiter, and mom

4 movies I can watch over and over: You've Got Mail, Lord of the Rings, White Christmas, The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe

4 places I have lived: Washington, Indiana, Virginia, Utah

4 favorite foods: cookie dough, dal makhani (indian food), ricotta cheese, mom's homemade bread

4 favorite TV shows: House, Alias, The Bob Newhart Show, Gilmore Girls

4 places I'd rather be: I'm happy right where I am, but maybe my old house in Seattle, asleep in my bed, or on a Mediterranean cruise

4 places I've been: Hungary, Italy, Austria, Canada

9 comments:

mikeandash said...

Thanks for posting! I love the story about Tay in the previous post. So cute!

Andrea said...

I didn't realize you were such a world traveler. Cool!

Scott Fam Dam said...

I love "You've got Mail" it is one that I can watch over and over too!

Jessica Jane said...

I wish you were at your old house in Seattle too. Although the Beans seem to like it. ( = Miss you!

Robin said...

Ditto on wishing you were in Seattle :). What's the sugar/carb challenge?

Robin said...

ok. i just read your back posts about why you're not eating sugar/carbs. got it. uh. good luck.

Stacia Cummings said...

Ah Bob Newhart. Kat wouldn't be Kat without Bob. I am also a Gilmore Girls fan.

The Crazy Clawson's said...

wow it has been forever...i hope all is well for you and your fam..Your kids are darling...and wow i didn't know you lived in fl..that is fun...i will add you to my blog...it is so fun to stay if touch

The Gibby's said...

It's amazing that someone so small has been so far! Ha! Sorry, I know you hate those jokes.
It was so fun to see you and your family while you were in Utah. You are a dear friend for life. Love ya Kat!