Saturday, June 14, 2008

I know everyone says that their husband or father is the world's greatest Dad. Well, they are wrong because Reese IS the best Dad EVER! I could go on and on about why. One thing that he is really great at is making his time with our children QUALITY time. Work has kept him away from home a lot this year. There has been a lot of traveling and late evenings at the office. But, when he IS home he makes every minute count. Our evenings are filled with reading, wrestling, biking, swimming (I don't participate in that one), laughing, and talking. Even at the park you'll find him climbing all over the playground as he chases them. Reese never wears out. Mommy seems so boring after a few hours with Dad. He also knows just the right thing to say to help our children understand and solve the problems they face. They love him so much and trust him completely. They know they can count on him to do the right thing and that in turn helps them to choose the right. I love him so much too! He really is the best dad! We are SO lucky to have you honey!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I wish I had that much energy! On the days that I work (only until 4:00) I am wasted! Sounds like your husband is a great dad!

mikeandash said...

What a fun dad! Those will be great memories for your kids.