Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Bloggin' in Bulk

I apologize to anyone who even looks like this anymore for not updating in a while. I'll try to be good about it from here on out. Wait, maybe I'll go for better, not good.
We went to my parents' house for Christmas!! It was SO much fun!
Look out ladies! Ross is home from his mission as of Dec. 24th.
I love Ross! I'm pumped he's home.
At the airport.


Ross and Mo.

Does anyone notice anything different about me? Okay I'll tell ya. Earrings! I was allergic to metal my whole life. I must have outgrown it! I've worn the beautiful jewelry my daughters give me from time and time and, yay, no rash. I got my ears pierced in October without any problems and got earrings for Christmas for the first time ever. It's been fun.

My sweet Dad and sweet Lilly

Tagg and Taden. Don't they look like trouble?


Payte and Mo
The kids had a blast with their uncles.

-

Mom, Maranda, Lilly, and Tay
The kids AdOrE my mom. She is the BEST! She's so imaginative and fun. She gets a hotel room for the herself and the kids when we come. They love it.
The holidays took their toll on Dak and Tagg. Too much partying I suppose.


5 comments:

Andrea said...

I love the picture of your family. It is fun to see everyone all grown up. Your brothers turned out to be very handsome men and I am sure one day they will make great husbands! Your mom was always fun to be around so I bet your kids adore her!

mikeandash said...

Thanks for the fun pictures and updates. I'm glad you guys got to go to Indiana and see Ross and the family.

Jessica Jane said...

How fun to spend time with family. Your kids are so cute and getting so grown-up! You look fabulous, I really like your longer hair.

We got your Christmas card in the mail, Reese does such an amazing job on the letters each year. Thanks for the update. I didn't do cards this year, we are hoping to send out adoption finalization announcements in the next couple months.

So glad you're posting again!

Stacia Cummings said...

Look at your studly brothers! How fun that Ross is home. I miss your family. It has been so long since I've seen all of you. I have such good memories of the Miller home.

P.S. Your ears look great!

maryk said...

This is Great Grandma Bascombe. I am spending a few days with Mary and am enjoying reading your blog. Mary is going to come up and help me be able to get it on my computer. You have beatuiful little ones. I'm sure they will grow up to be wonderful adults with what you are teaching them and the love you are showing them. Love you all Great Grandma Bascombe