Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. Reese's cousin Katherine and her GORGEOUS family came to Florida for the long weekend. I'm SO glad they came. They were tons of fun to be around and made easy house guests. And guess what?! There was frost on the ground Thanksgiving morning. I soak in every cloudy, cold day we get.
We went canoeing on The Little Manattee River near Mom and Dad's. So fun.
Mom, Payte, Dak and Dad
Tagg HATES boating. I think he really just hates wearing a life jacket. I managed to get a smile out of him.

Tay and Noelle getting comfortable


3 comments:

Luminata said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Andrea said...

I loved the picture of Tagg! You would have loved the holidays here--the weather was freezing and horrible! I hate it!

wicket01 said...

Hi Kat, Just catching up on your blog. What a wonderful family. We are so blessed. Love, Mom Reynolds