Friday, February 13, 2009

Sans Computer :(

I always have an excuse not to post. But.......my latest excuse has been legitimized by the absence of my laptop. I'm coming close to a month without now. Here's the story. Reese and I vacationed in San Francisco last month. We packed everything so as to carry it onto the plane. But, the overhead compartments were "full" (which we later discovered weren't). The airlines made us check our baggage which contained my computer, which was either damaged in flight, or damaged by those reckless baggage dudes. I was REALLY bugged as US Airways refused to give any compensation. I rely on my laptop for lots of things, but it's been kind of nice in a SmAll way. I haven't found myself more productive (I can get a lot done in a day). But, I've been more thoughtful and more in tune with the needs of my family and of others. I'm getting my priorities in line......again.
I'm doing this on Reese's computer, still not knowing when I'll replace mine, and I'm just fine with that. I don't think I've ever posted without pictures.
CrAzY! That's more than half the reason I look at any one's blog. I love pictures.

No comments: