Saturday, May 24, 2008

The BIG Melon!

Dak has a HUGE head! I've seriously been asked at least three times by StRaNgErS if I had to have a C-section with him. And, no, I didn't. His body is in the 5th percentile. I'll assume responsibility for that. His head is in the 95th! That one comes from the Reynolds. This imbalance causes him to bump his head ALL the time! He rarely fusses about it. A loud thud is often followed by these words from Dak, "I bonked.....again."
This one happened today at the park at our ward picnic.

This occured when Dak was sixteen months. Crying followed both of these goose eggs but, as you can see, he quickly bounces back.

4 comments:

mikeandash said...

Ouch! He is so cute! I can't wait for Ezra and him to play this summer.

Andrea said...

Ouch! Trev has a BIG head too, but his body is just as HUGE so he doesn't tip over that much. That was a sad little picture!

Sarah, Jordan, and Faye said...

lol...a must in the Reynolds is some bumps and bruses huh Kat!!! LOL

The Gibby's said...

Ooooo. Those are some brutal bumps. He is so adorable with that big smile even though he is all banged up. You have such darling kids Kat!