Friday, May 16, 2008

Starting Over

That's right..........I have to start a new blog. My old one was deleted and there have been many failed attempts in retrieving it. I'm so bummed! That was kind of like a family journal.
I had a wonderful Mother's Day. I LOVE being a mom. I can't count how many times a day I look at my family and think, "What did I do to deserve all this?"
Dak was able to stay at Grandma and Grandpa Reynolds' house for three whole days all by himself. I was SO happy he had the opportunity to do that! I'm also grateful for wonderful in-laws who could give him that experience. I'm am always dragging the boys to the girls' stuff, so it was GREAT for Dak to have his grandparents, aunt, and uncle to himself. I think it's good for children to grow up in large families where they have to share everything. They are deeply loved but
understand that the world doesn't revolve around them. On the other hand, I think every child should have moments, or even a few days like the ones Dak just had where he was the center of attention. He got to go to the beach with MaShay and was attached to Grandpa's hip the rest of the time. He LOVES his Grandpa!
We all got together on MaShay's birthday to see the Lion King. It was amazing. It's worth going to just to see the costumes. Payte chuckled every time Rafiki came onto the stage. Everyone around us was laughing at her loud laughter. Happy Birthday MaShay! We love you! And finally, I was giving Tagg a bath in the kitchen sink. I put a few old markers in with him. He loves markers. I turned around to help Payte with something. I turned back around and saw this.........................

10 comments:

Blue Eyed Girl said...

He is going to hate that you posted that picture when he gets older! SOOO FUNNY!

Your new blog is so cute! Where do you get the fun backgrounds?

kat reynolds said...

Thanks! I found some cute, FREE digital scrapbooking pages on shabbyprincess.com. I could show you how to make your own template if you want.

Andrea said...

I'm sad you had to redo the entire blog. What a bummer. Speaking of bummers, I love that picture!! SOOO FUNNY!

mikeandash said...

The picture of Tagg is so funny! I'm glad you're back to blogging. I love your pictures and postings!

A.J. Dub. (Amy) said...

Hi!
Just a random reader, but a tip that I use for those OOPS moments, I copy and paste all my blog posts into a Word Document and every couple of weeks I email it myself too so if my computer fails for some reason, it is still accessible on gmail's server.

(Found you through Jarad and Jewels, who have Leila's link.)

The Gibby's said...

Ha! That picture of your little guy with the "lost" marker is priceless! Kat, this is Haley Kocherhans. How the heck are ya? You are such cute little mom (and I do mean little). I am so sorry to hear that you lost your last blog. I checked it a couple times and then lost track (I am new to blogging). Anyway, I have finally got my act together and set up a blog. What is your email address? I would love to send you an invite and keep in touch. :o)

kat reynolds said...

Haley!!! I'm SO glad you found me. I can't wait to see pics of your child/children? My email is katreynolds80@gmail.com

Darbee said...

That picture is SO funny!!! And guess what? We LOVE the name Tagg. That's our #1 choice right now, if we have a boy. Sorry if we steal it... but great minds must think alike. How are things? i am so glad to be back in touch with you guys, especially after SO long! Anyway, cute photos... and what a beautiful family you have. Congrats!

Mark Miller said...

I miss you guys! I hope i can go down there sometime this summer...

Sarah, Jordan, and Faye said...

that last pic of Tagg is sooooooooooooooo funny! classic Kat