Sunday, May 20, 2012

Just What I Need..........

another child to tote around.  Okay, I'll not make this about myself.  After all, I am not the injured party here.  Rook fell off the ladder leading up to the treehouse.  He didn't cry as much as we would have expected.  Reese almost put him down so he could "shake it off" and run back to play.  But, when he pulled his pant legs up to take a look there was no doubt it was broken. 
 Rook has been doing GREAT.  Sure, he's had his moments, but all in all he's been quite the trooper.  Tigue seems to be having the harder time with all this.  She lost her little partner in crime and she has to put up with all the obnoxious Power Ranger episodes we've been allowing him to watch.  




3 comments:

Dan and Katie said...

Oh, poor little guy! Heal fast! For your sake and your mom's!

Heather said...

Yikes. That's hard to look at. My little guy, Nate, falls way too much for my sanity. It hasn't happened yet, but I dread that moment, lifting up the pant leg, heart skipping a beat, holding back the nausea, realizing something is broken. Yesterday Nate fell on his hand a funny way and tore a few of his fingernails off half way to the top--thanking my lucky stars he didn't end up like poor Rook in the ER.

Anyway, glad Rook didn't snap a femur but STILL....

Best wishes for a speedy recovery to the invalid and the invalid's mother!

Jessica F. said...

You amaze me momma! Just when I think things are tough around here, I think about you.

Poor little Rook!