Sunday, May 6, 2012

Dinner and a Show!

We had a special treat Friday night; dinner and a show!  I must say it was honestly a surprise.  I had NO idea what was behind the sneaking and hiding and scuttling that took place all week.  I was banished to my room with Sade at 4:00.  The kids made an entire dinner (dessert included), and performed and adorable (at least in the eye of this beholder) version of "Little Red Riding Hood."  I must say I was impressed.  Everything was wonderful!  Thanks kids!


This was on a separate night.  That chocolate cake is 100% raw,  and............I'm in the picture!  Apparently someone couldn't wait to indulge until the candles had been blown out.  

1 comment:

MaShay & Jason said...

Kat. I am SICK of not seeing you and all the kids. Seriously. I love you and miss you.