Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Swimming with the Dolphins!

My parents came down in June and took us swimming with the dolphins!    They are celebrating their 30th wedding anniversary next month, and this was an anniversary present for my mom.   Funny, we live an hour and a half from all the Orlando attractions and this is the first thing we've done.  My parents are awesome!  We had so much fun with them.  THANKS Mom and Dad! 
Tay riding on the dolphin
Tay kissing it
Payte takin' a ride

my dad
and Reese.

3 comments:

maryk said...

WHAT A FUN TIME!!! Wish I could have been there.

Blue Eyed Girl said...

I have always wanted to do this! SO FUN!!

I loved reading your updates!

You two are so creative when it comes to having fun with your kids!

MaShay & Jason said...

Kat!!! I really miss you. And Reese. And the kids. And Chula....

How is everything?