Sunday, October 26, 2008

!!!!!!!!!!!CLOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tay was sent to time out the other day. She frequents the dreaded purple room a lot less than the other children. But, sometimes the wrong buttons get pushed and she gets worked up beyond a point of no return. It's at this time that she becomes absolutely hysterical. It is utterly impossible to talk or reason with her. She's an absolute MADwoman!
Anyway, I let her calm down and went in to talk to her. She had barricaded herself in the couch with pillows and posted the following sign.
I wouldn't want to talk to me either after an episode like that.

8 comments:

Becky said...

Hey Kat! This is too funny. We have one of those in our family too. Lexi can get so wound up the only thing I CAN do is put her in her room so she can chill a while. Glad I'm not alone.
So I hear you know the Parks family in our ward. It's a small world!

Jen said...

That is a great story! I saw that you guys went to SVU for homecoming. How fun! My family lives there now, so it's so great to go visit - it really is so beautiful!

mikeandash said...

Fun story! I am excited for when Livi can read and write well, so she can do creative things like this.

The Gibby's said...

Ha ha ha! I love it! I sometimes wish I could hid away with a "closed" sign.

Darbee said...

That is HiLaRiOuS!!! I wish I could be "CLOSED" some days, too! Thanks for sharing!

Stacia Cummings said...

I think Tay may have started a trend with her "closed" sign. What a great idea.

So you went back to SVU. So fun. Danette called me in a super SVC reminiscent mood the other day and made me promise to go back with her to visit sometime. You will have to come too.

Sarah, Jordan, and Faye said...

LOL...honestly Kat I can't see Tay being like that she is such a great and nice little girl whenever I see her! LOL...but I am glad that she has your for a mom...you are so stinken awesome! have fun tonight on your surprise date you put together for Reese (smile)....can't wait to hear about it

wicket01 said...

Hey, Kat - Great picture of the campus. Makes me miss that place. I like Tay's sign, too...sometimes I sure feel "closed"...wouldn't it be nice to hang around your neck sometimes! Love you, Kat - Mom Reynolds