Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Our Little Surprises!


I suppose it's time to introduce our newest family members, Sade and Reese Reynolds!
I became pregnant at the beginning of our fabulous year in New York. We kept it a secret because we thought it would be fun to go back to Florida with a BIG surprise. We ended up coming home with TWO big surprises. Sade and Reese were born October 4th. They were 8 weeks early and spent about 6 weeks in the NICU. They are now beautiful, healthy, and tiny 3 month olds. I will post more details later. For those interested in their hospital adventures you can visit sadeandreese.blogspot.com.
Sade weighed in at 3lb 3oz.
Reese (twin b) was 3 lb 9 oz.
Reese
Sade
Sade (left) Reese (right)


11 comments:

Dan and Katie said...

WHAT?!?!?!?!?! That is awesome! Incredible! WOW! I am speechless, you are amazing!

Stacia Cummings said...

I just love this cute, growing, family. So glad the little ones are healthy. How is it being back in Florida?

Jessica Jane said...

My great grandma had three sets of boy-girl twins in a row. Ralph and Raeola, Melvin and Melba, & Calvin and Carol. Is there another set in mind for you?!

So happy for you. Gorgeous family! Congratulations!

Coates Family said...

SO happy for your sweet family! And may I just say that you look amazing! So impressed! Congratulations!!!

Jessica F. said...

Are you kidding me? You have 2 sets of twins? You amaze me. You need to update you blog more (as if you have time), so that I can learn more from you.
DARLING FAMILY!!!

Sarah, Jordan, and Faye said...

aw they are just so cute Kat :) so happy for you guys and love ya and miss ya!

***megan*** said...

oh my goodness!!! that is so amazing!!! congratulations reynolds family!

Heather said...

My jaw is on the floor! I kept counting, recounting, checking the date on this post, then backtracking through older posts to reorient myself...Congratulations! Wow! I don't know what to say...YOU and Reese are amazing. It's a beautiful thing, your family.

Robin said...

That's a good surprise.

Rachel Mathews said...

I miss them they are soooo cute and precious!!!!

Stacy Salmans said...

Good to see all is well and family keeps growing even if by 2's...lol. Congratulations!!!