Friday, September 25, 2009

Grandparent's Day

Wow! I'm on the ball...........posting the same day I these pictures were taken.
Today was Grandparent's Day at the kids' school. This may be the last time we'll have grandparents close enough to come. G&G Reynolds have packed their bags and will be heading west in two weeks. Many tears have been and have yet to be shed by our fam.
Tay was asked by the PTA to play the piano for the grandparents while they had refreshments. This, I guess, was considered quite an honor, as the school traditionally only showcases the fifth graders. Way to go Tay! Payte is hoping to be ready to play next year.

I love this one of Payte and Grandma Reynolds


Everyone thinks Tay is in Kindergarten, which I guess is a good thing. People end up getting a lot more out of her than they anticipate. She had to stand on her tiptoes to see the music.

4 comments:

wicket01 said...

Wonderful morning for me.......thanks.

Blue Eyed Girl said...

I loved all the updates! You guys have so much fun together!

The Crazy Clawson's said...

so fun...my sisters kids have that at their school too and i think it is so cute, and so fun for the grandparents...so cute

Stacia Cummings said...

I can't get over how adorable your girls are. You should know I can empathize with you having short kids. Beckett is 4th percentile and we have also noted that it's kind of nice when he surprises people with his skills because they think he is actually a lot younger.