Saturday, April 12, 2014

New Versions of "The Babies"

So, I'm guessing after these few years of no blogging, no one really knows what the tiny babies we had a few years ago look like now. They are little girls, and their names are Sade and Reese. They both run around on chubby little legs now, and tell mom what they want in tiny little speeches.


This is baby Sade.This is baby Reese.

They are trouble. Whoever made up that saying, the terrible twos, was wrong. The alliteration might have a nice ring to it, but what it should be is terrible one through threes. Or maybe terrible twins one through threes. 
We don't care, though. They're terrors must be the cutest things on Earth. They know the perfect way to grin up at you with sparkly eyes just when they know their in trouble. I don't know how they do it, but they have a whole thing worked out, so they avoid time outs. 

2 comments:

Super B said...

I am so glad that you are blogging for your mom. We sent a Christmas card to you all (at least to the address I think was yours.) Hope you got it. I miss all of you. The last time I saw the twins was when they were babies. Glad to see you all doing well.

maryk said...

You are doing a great job with the blog. I missed keeping up with your family. Love you Aunt Mary